Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day one

Today was actually a pretty good day.  I wish I could have gotten into more but the day sped by and I had a hard time motivating myself.  I worked on cleaning out some of the cupboards in the kitchen.  I was hoping to get the whole kitchen done but there really was a lot of stuff.

Trashed/Recycled: 10 baby bottles/rings
                             5  old rubbermaid food storage containers/missing lids
                             1 set of misc. measuring spoons/cups (didn't have complete set to sell, cheapy from dollar store)
                             stack of papers
                             broken electric mixer
                             2 ratty old pot holders
                            

Sell:  1 pair of margarita glasses
        1 coffee mug

For the first day I thought it was pretty good.  I wish I had more for the yard sale pile but I'm sure I'll get more, the more I dig through stuff. Even though I've only cleaned out three drawers, two cupboards and the underneath of my hutch, I feel SO much better.  I really can't wait to really get to working on this!!